2. Check Glassdoor.com for interview questions by role. You can find the list here.
3. Read this article on Mashable. If you scroll down to the end they get into some great interviewing tips.
4. Understand the culture. Read this interview of Jeff Weiner in the NY Times and check out the Slideshare below on our culture.
6. Be authentic.
7. Show your passion. If you really are passionate about the mission of the company or the products, make sure it come through in your interview.
8. Get the names of your interviewers and do your homework. Check out the LinkedIn profile of those that are interviewing you beforehand, use that information to your advantage. See if you have mutual contacts.
Good luck with your job interview at LinkedIn. I hope these tips help you prepare. If you have any other tips that you think would help you prepare for a job interview at LinkedIn, please put them in the comments. Also, if you're looking for general job interviewing tips, please check out How to Prepare for a Job Interview